With our team of property experts and legal advisors on hand, we’re uniquely placed to guide you through the Residency in Spain application process.
Our expert professionals guide you through the property search and residency process
Residency in Spain will:
- Ascertain whether the applicant is eligible to obtain residency via property purchase
- Explain how the residency application is processed, its costs and timescale
- Offer advice on the area of Spain and property investment that best fits the applicant’s requirements and investment criteria
- Give basic information on the property purchase process and ownership costs
- Offer basic advice on legal and tax issues relevant to applying for residency
Our sales team will help you find the right property for your needs
Residency in Spain’s real estate partners Lucas Fox is Spain’s leading independent luxury real estate agency, specialising in investor-driven purchases. The agency has an unrivalled portfolio of high-end properties in sought-after areas of the Mediterranean including Barcelona, Maresme, the Costa Brava, Marbella, Ibiza and Mallorca. The company property portfolio includes:
- Designer city centre apartments and penthouses
- Luxury detached sea view villas
- Traditional rural stone townhouses
- Coastal golf properties
- Wine-growing, shooting and equestrian estates
- Ruins and building plots
- Hotels, hostels and touristic apartments
Lucas Fox has more than 100 multilingual highly professional staff, whose expertise in the Spanish property market is internationally renowned.
Lucas Fox also works with some of Spain’s biggest banks giving access to repossessed properties and distressed sales.
Our expert legal team process and submit your Residency application
Residency in Spain will handle every aspect of the residency process including the renewal applications.
The process is straightforward and applicants will be aided every step of the way by our expert legal team. The initial 3-step process is as follows:
- Applicant subscribes to Residency in Spain
- Applicant fills in the initial documents and sends them back to the Residency in Spain team
- Residency in Spain makes the preliminary application to the Immigration Department
If the initial response is successful, the following process applies:
- Applicant begins property search process
- Applicant completes on property
- Applicant signs a Power of Attorney approving Residency in Spain to act on all residency-related matters
- Client receives the Golden Visa within a month
- Residency in Spain handles any subsequent renewal applications including for spouses and children under 18
We take care of the management of your property and rental needs
Property management advice is invaluable in ensuring that landlords and property investors generate the maximum return from their assets. Residency in Spain property management and rental management services are designed to ensure that ownership of a property abroad is as easy as possible. We provide services including introducing architects for bespoke design, helping you through the lettings process, organising inventories, handling negotiations, deposit payments and maintenance works. These services mean that you can have peace of mind knowing that your property is being looked after whilst you are away.
The company has dedicated property management services in mainland Spain and the Balearic islands.
Speak to an advisor today to start your Residency In Spain application.
Call our expert advisors on +34 933 562 989 about your Residency application or contact us using the short application request form.
We can help with all application details, provide up-to-date information on the new residency process and manage a property search that is tailored to your needs