Archive of posts tagged: Spain
02 December 2013
Leading luxury estate agency Lucas Fox has registered a tripling in enquiries from non-EU property investors following the recent enactment of Spain’s new law to fast track Residency permits. The legislation, which was made law at the end of September 2013, grants automatic residency to investors outside the European Union who invest half a million euros or more on property or land in Spain. Benefits include free movement within the European Shengen Zone and a straightforward renewal process.
29 November 2013
Lucas Fox has established a new company called Residency in Spain to deal with the demand for property from the so-called Golden Visa which allows residency for those investing over €500,000. The strategy appears to be working with enquiry volumes running at thirty per day.
27 November 2013
Five years on from the 2008 financial crisis, Spain’s property market remains in the doldrums, but the recent introduction of a new “Golden Visa” looks set to reignite foreign investment and contribute towards the gradual recovery of real estate sector.
30 September 2013
The long-anticipated legislation granting non-EU nationals automatic Spanish residency via property investments has now officially been made law. After having been approved by the Spanish Parliament, the law has been officially published in the state Gazette (BOE), opening the door to thousands of potential investors.
18 September 2013
Estate agents specializing in high-end Spanish properties believe that the market will be boosted by a new law expected to pass in the near future that offers long-term residency to high net-worth individuals from outside the European Union.
18 September 2013
In recent data collected by luxury Spanish estate agency Lucas Fox, it has been discovered that property sales in Barcelona are up 13.5 per cent from January to May 2013 in comparison to the same period last year. Furthermore, an increase in sales transactions has been noted, with a particular interest coming from the British and Scandinavian buyers. Luxury properties have also been seen to have been selling well, with the average sales price of properties sold by Lucas Fox in the first six months of 2013 being €1million in areas including Barcelona, Mallorca, Ibiza and the Costa Brava.
17 September 2013
Spain’s ‘Golden Visa’ regulations have been agreed by the Spanish Senate without being amended and could become law in a few weeks.
They has now been sent back to the Congreso de los Diputados (Congress of Deputies), the lower house, and could be ratified within weeks.
Under the current ‘Golden Visa’ regulations, those who invest €500,000 or more in land or residential or commercial property would be able to live legally in Spain for two years, with the option of renewal every two years.
13 August 2013
The new residency law was announced by the government last year and could come into effect this autumn
07 August 2013
A new programme offering residency by investment is starting to breathe new life in Spain’s flagging property market—even though it is still at draft stage.
17 June 2013
Español New residency visas for foreign buyers are expected to cause a boom in the Spanish property market, according to a recent report by the Property Showrooms website.
- Surge in demand for luxury property as Spain’s new Residency law is implemented
- Agents launching "visa businesses" see huge success targeting Russians and Chinese
- Spanish Revival
- EU dream is reality for outside investors
- "Golden Visa" law granting non-EU citizens Spanish residency via property purchases
- Spain paves the way for thousands of non-EU property investors as new residency rules become law
- "Golden Visa" is expected to be enacted soon
- Spain Move To Attract HNWIs
- Spanish property market recovering
- Spain’s ‘Golden Visa’ set to become law in weeks
- Millionaire foreign investors to buy property in exchange for visas
- Plans To Grant Investor Residency Could Revive Spain's Real Estate Market
- Spain’s Golden Visa rules debated as investor interest grows
- Surge in demand for luxury property as Spain's new Residency law is given green light
- Paying the price for residency in Spain
- Asian Property Investors Look to Spain
- Spain tempts investors with residency
- Spain paves the way for greater foreign investment in property market
- Residency law gives the Spanish market a boost
- Spain’s new residency law for foreign property buyers expected to be given go-ahead before summer
Speak to an advisor today to start your Residency In Spain application.
Call our expert advisors on +34 933 562 989 about your Residency application or contact us using the short application request form.
We can help with all application details, provide up-to-date information on the new residency process and manage a property search that is tailored to your needs